Monday, September 24, 2012

Checking on the jelly bean, again!

Hello all,

It's been a while since I've updated.. I'm sincerely sorry! We had an appointment a couple of weeks ago and we got to see our little bean and its fluttering heartbeat! It was such a relieving thing to see! I'm now a little over ten weeks and we have another appointment tomorrow at 12! I am so excited, hopeful, nervous, and anxious all wrapped into one! I would greatly appreciate your prayers for me, Jon and our little bean tomorrow. I'm praying for peace over myself! I tend to worry to much, its a sin and doesn't do me any good anyhow, so I really otta stop worrying!

Any who, I'll update tomorrow evening and let you all know how our appointment goes. Thank you so much for your love an prayers. I'm eternally grateful for you all.

Much love,
 ~Kitta~

No comments:

Post a Comment