Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Huge sigh of relief!

I/we approached today very nervously! In the past our second appointments have not gone very well and we  would receive bad news. Today was a polar opposite and we are so extremely thankful to the Lord for protecting our little one thus far! We know and believe that all things work together for the good of those who love God, so no matter the outcome of today, we knew it would be for our good. I think it's safe to say we're over the moon with excitement and thankfulness to the Lord!

I'm currently about 10 1/2 weeks. So I'm still fighting the tiredness and nauseousness every day. I'm sort of ready for that to be over.. haha. Hopefully I will start feeling better in a couple of weeks!

Any way, thank you so much for your prayers for our little one! We're pretty excited about the journey of pregnancy and can't wait to share the ups and downs with our favorite people -- you all!


This is our first ultrasound at 6 weeks 4 days

And here is our little one at 10 weeks 3 days :) 


  Much love
   ~Kitta~

No comments:

Post a Comment